Social Media 2012
We need help on facebook! How can we use twitter better? What is right for our blog? These are the questions we get all the time.
In our 2012 conference series we will address the following topics:
- Now that you are on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube and have a blog, how can you get the best out of it?
- Case studies: who is doing it right and what can we learn from them?
- Its time for your resources to go digital: Sunday school lessons, sermons, photos, brochures. How can you make these go digital to work even better for your church / organisation?
Our series will be at the following venues:
- 17 April: Rosebank Union Church, Johannesburg
- 18 April: Willows Methodist Church, Pretoria East
- 25 April: St Matthews, Table View, Cape Town
- 2 May: Olive Tree Church, Morningside, Durban
Feedback from 2011 events across the country.
Johannesburg – Melrose Arch: Thursday 22 September 2011
The event took place on Thursday 22 September 2011 in Melrose Arch. The speakers included: Nevelia Moloi of forgood.co.za; André Britz of CfAN and Japie Swanepoel. The host for the morning was Gordon Muller of GSM Quadrant. There was a lot of interaction as very insightful information was shared. It was also the day SA played Namibia in the 2011 Rugby World Cup, and Nevelia asked the delegates to shout out “Bokke” when they agree with her. This called for a great deal of fun.
Slideshare presentation about your website below!