It’s not every day you find someone who’s willing to admit their mistakes, much less have you prosper because of them.
But that’s exactly what I want you to do. I want you to get ahead because of the mistakes I’ve made. Specifically with social media. That’s why I’m thrilled to announce my first ebook, “The Top 10 Mistakes I Made in Social Media”. And I want to give it to you. For free.
This 14-page ebook is filled with all of the goofs, gaffes, and blunders I’ve made while building my personal social media strategy. I look at:
- What I would’ve done differently on Twitter
- The cost of ignoring a certain social network
- How you can spot people who “auto-follow” on Twitter
- Why you (yes, you) need to be on LinkedIn
- Some of my top-secret tips and tricks
- All this, and the proverbial “more”!
Subscribers of my newsletter have already had the content in their hot little hands for a few days, but you can get on the gravy train too. Just head over to this page, input a little info, and you’ll get the ebook delivered nice and neat to your inbox. No hassle.
From Justin Wise
Follow his blogg/website http://justinwise.net/free-ebook-social-media?tw_p=twt